Good Manufacturing Practice
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
GMP covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises, and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. Detailed written procedures are essential for each process that could affect the quality of the finished product. There must be systems to provide documented proof that correct procedures are consistently followed at each step in the manufacturing process – every time a product is made.
- Enhances the food safety management system
- Increases consumer confidence in your products
- Helps to decrease operating costs due to rework and penalties due to non-compliance
- Helps boost export opportunities.
- Reduced duplication of inspections
- Cost saving
- Quality Management System
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Premises/ Building & Facilities
- Equipment, Raw materials
- validation and qualification
- Documentation and record keeping
- Product & Procedure
Let's Work Together
European Assessment and Certification Ltd.
19, Layton Crescent, Slough, SL38DP, UK.
Company Number 12819256
+44 7471 048859