Information Technology – Service Management System
ISO 20000-1:2018 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management. The standard provides a framework for service providers to monitor, measure and review their service management processes. ISO 20000 is based on the quality management standard ISO 9001 – that means it will help you effectively deliver managed services to meet your corporate and customer requirements.
- Specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a service management system
- Forms the hub in a collection of management systems to help establish strong cyber security defences
- Supports the management of the service lifecycle, including the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services
- Brings IT into the sphere of governance
- Helps control cost of IT
- Deliver superior technology support and attract more customers with ISO 20000
- Service Management System requirements
- Design and transition of new or changed services
- Service delivery processes
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
Quality Management Systems for all organisations of all sizes from all domains. Learn More
Food Safety Management System to ensure safe food practices for your customers. Learn More
Information Security Management System for securing your organisation's information. Learn More
Medical Devices - Quality Management System to ensure quality medical products. Learn More
Requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratories to demonstrate competent operations. Learn More
Let's Work Together
European Assessment and Certification Ltd.
19, Layton Crescent, Slough, SL38DP, UK.
Company Number 12819256
+44 7471 048859