Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Eliminates or minimizes risk to employees
- Contributes in a healthier and safer working environment
- Demonstrates confidence in your organization
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reduces the likelihood of prosecutions and fines
- Greater involvement in environmental safety from employees
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
- Identify the hazard
- Assess the risk of the hazard (the severity and the opportunity for occurrence)
- Identify opportunities to reduce or eliminate the risk.
Organizations are required to utilize the practice of hazard identification and risk assessment to create a continued process of hazard evaluation, which will play into the OH&S system’s goal of improved workplace health and safety.
Quality Management Systems for all organisations of all sizes from all domains. Learn More
Food Safety Management System to ensure safe food practices for your customers. Learn More
Information Security Management System for securing your organisation's information. Learn More
Medical Devices - Quality Management System to ensure quality medical products. Learn More
Requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratories to demonstrate competent operations. Learn More
Let's Work Together
European Assessment and Certification Ltd.
19, Layton Crescent, Slough, SL38DP, UK.
Company Number 12819256
+44 7471 048859