Food Safety – Jewish Law
Kosher observance is an all-encompassing way of life, embodying the commitment of a people and enriching countless Jewish homes around the globe. The laws of kosher detail the permitted and forbidden foods, the required preparation of kosher food and the way in which it is consumed.
- Food processing according to Jewish dietary guidelines
- Integrity and ethical way of life by avoiding cruelty to animals, harm to the environment and unfair business practices
- Providing quality products and good practices for creating a trusted reputation with their customers
- Legal implications
- A platform to penetrate into international markets
- Boosts other supporting standards such as HACCP and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Compiling with food, utensils, production process and food service venues
- An individual certified and skilled (Shochet) trained in Kosher rituals and slaughtering procedures
- Resource management – General, Personnel, Facilities and Environments condition and Equipment (Cutleries)
- Process Requirements – Preparation, Processing, Packaging, Transportation, and Storage
- Knowledge about the Kosher laws, the do’s and don’ts as prescribed in ancient sacred literatures.
Let's Work Together
European Assessment and Certification Ltd.
19, Layton Crescent, Slough, SL38DP, UK.
Company Number 12819256
+44 7471 048859